Google+ Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Have I stopped cycling?

Just for the record, I haven't stopped cycling or thinking about how best to write about my cycle journeys. In fact there is a backlog of journeys that I should blog about although they are less frequent than before. Since the last blog, I have ridden part of the grand union canal from Birmingham to the junction with the Oxford canal, and completed a ride from Shrewsbury into Birmingham. There have been a couple of long rides in Yorkshire around the first stage of the 2014 Tour de France route and the inevitable exploratory rides around Birmingham. Some catch up blogs are required but we hope to introduce a new blogging system that will make it easier to locate the location of rides.

I would love to do some rides in Europe or evan across the US but that requires funding and time. We cannot promise to keep you informed but we will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment